- Why Choose Us
- Criminal Defense
- Case Results
- Client Reviews
- Can Juveniles Still Be Sentenced to Life in Prison Without the Possibility of Parole in Pennsylvania?
- When Can a Person Claim Self Defense Under Pennsylvania’s Stand Your Ground Law?
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Closes Loophole that Allowed PA Residents to Carry Guns with Florida Permits
- Philadelphia District Attorney Is Checking the Facebook Pages of Defendants and Victims – Straw Purchaser of Guns Faces Ch
- Pennsylvania State Police Stop Using Breathalyzers … But This Could Lead to More DUI Arrests
- What Should a Person Do If They Are Contacted by an Investigator or the Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Aff
- Can a Child Under 18 Be Sent to Adult Prison In Pennsylvania for a First Offense?
- Jerry Sandusky Seeks New Trial Because His Attorney Was Not Properly Prepared for Trial
- What Is the Difference Between Simple Assault and Aggravated Assault in Pennsylvania?
- Tragedies Lead to Tougher Straw Purchase of Firearms Laws in PA — Philadelphia Man Faces 31 to 63 Year in Prison for Straw
- Can a Criminal Conviction Prevent Someone From Legally Owning a Gun or Firearm in PA Even if They Did Not Serve Any Time in Pris
- Professional Licensing Disciplinary Proceedings in Pennsylvania — What Is the Pennsylvania Board of Professional and Occup
- White Collar Criminal in Philadelphia Gets 16 Years in Prison for Insurance Fraud Scheme
- One Mistake Can Lead to 10 Criminal Charges or More
- Is a License to Carry or a Permit to Carry in Philadelphia, PA Easy to Get … or Lose?
- The Penalty for Driving with a Suspended License in PA is Mandatory Jail Time in Many Cases
- New Court Ruling Allows Colleges to See Juvenile Records
- Witnesses' and Accomplices' Testimony Can Change Your Life — Make Sure an Attorney is Defending Your Rights
- Sentences for Gun Cases “Go Through the Roof” in Philadelphia
- Site Map
- Video Center